Autel MaxiSys MS906
*All prices are GST excluded.
MaxiSys MS906 is based on the Android operating system and is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics at an affordable price. Built with Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), a 32G SSD hard drive and an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, MaxiSys MS906 efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data